Interior Designers Help to Find a Cure for Breast Cancer
We've partnered with 12 interior designers who have to create pink ribbon welcome mats as part of our Carpet One Welcomes Your Support Campaign. These interior designers and stylists have tapped into their design style and personal inspiration to create the first Designer Series of pink ribbon welcome mats.
Lisa Mende's design represents “Steel magnolia” which as a southerner relates to her since she has lost loved ones to breast cancer and can attest to the strength it takes to fight this disease.
Twenty-five percent of each sale will be donated to The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® (BCRF). The mats are designed to withstand conditions both indoor and outdoor; each complete with a sturdy rubber backing and a pink ribbon to remind people of the cause each mat stands behind. All of Carpet One Floor & Home’s welcome mats are stain-and-water resistant and machine-washable.
April Force Partdoe's design is inspired by the letter "K" turned and cut apart. Bold, geographic prints were her inspiration as she loves typography, hence the design from a letter.
Participating designers are:
- April Force Pardoe - AFP Interiors
- Courtney Lake – Monogram Decor
- Danielle Nicholas Bryk – The Bryk House
- Eric McClelland- Fleur De Lis Interior Design
- Evelyn Eshun – Evelyn Eshun Interior Design
- Karl Lohnes - Canada AM's design expert
- Kristie Barnett - The Decorologist
- Lisa Mende - Lisa Mende Design
- Melissa Davis - Catherine + Davis [HCMD]
- Meredith Heron – Meredith Heron Design
- Paul Semkuley - re:SOURCE Lifestyles
- Glen Peloso and Jamie Alexander - Peloso Alexander Interiors
The featured design in this post is from Kristie Barnett. Her inspiration came from a piece of vintage fabric.
View all the designs at CarpetOne.com.